Food Pantry Donations
Food donations can be made at the food bank during our hours of operation.
- Monday & Wednesday: 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Tuesday & Thursday: 10 a.m-12 noon
Food Items Needed:
If possible, please donate cans with self-opening tabs. Make sure food has not expired.
- Peanut butter, smooth, 15 oz. or smaller
- Jam. 15 oz. or smaller. Grape preferred
- Beans, 1-5 lbs. bags. All kinds
- Rice, white or brown, 1-5 lbs. bags
- Canned tuna fish
- Canned soup
- Vienna sausages
- Canned pork and beans
- Ramen noodles
- Canola oil
- Boxed mac and cheese
- Canned vegetables and fruits
- Boxed cereal
- Boxed milk
- Dry pasta and tomato sauce
- Baby food for all ages
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes for all ages
- Disposable razors, shaving cream
- Women hygienic products
- Wrapped plastic eating utensils
Organize a food drive at your church, school, workplace, or organization. We can drop off and pick up a donation box to make food donations easy. Please contact us to coordinate.
Food donation box at Miami Shores Community Center
Miami Shores Presbyterian Church monthly food donation
Monetary donations to Pass It On Ministries make it possible to purchase food in bulk, keep our trucks running and our facility open. Your donation is greatly appreciated.
Please send checks to:
Pass It On Ministries of South Florida, Inc.
14617 NW 7th Ave.
Miami, FL 33168.
You can also make your donation online via the donate button on this website.
Fund a boxDonate
A $60 donation funds a box of nutritious food.